Writing for Impact: Make your applications and letters stand out, 22 September
Writing for funders is a key part of a fundraisers work
- Do you want to write better letters to funders?
- Are your applications lacking impact?
- Could your case for support stand out more?
In this session we will explore:
- How to make your writing clearer and stand out
- Look at some examples
- Top tips on what works
- Common traps people fall into
- Funders pet peeves
Date: Wednesday 22 September, 10.00am-12.00pm
|Organisations Annual Income||Members||Non-members*|
* Organisations who are not members of ours, but who are a charity or community group operating in in Adur, Worthing, Brighton or Hove.
Bursary places are available to groups with an income of less than £35,000 per year.
Venue: online via Zoom – you will be sent a link after registration
Book: via eventbrite
See our training terms and conditions for more information.
NEXT | Ask Lucy anything about Fundraising! 12 August