RISE Children and Young People Creche Volunteer
Role Summary: We are looking for someone who is creative and enthusiastic to volunteer in our creche at Rise offices in Brighton. The creche is for children and young people aged between 3-18 years old. General Duties:
- Provide a safe and enjoyable space for children in the group.
- Help to set up and clean down the room.
- Organise resources and set up activities for the session.
- Administration tasks.
- Entering case notes onto database.
- Any other duties as required and relevant to the team’s needs.
Personal Skills & Qualities Required:
- Some experience and/ or qualification in working with children.
- An interest in young people. - Good interpersonal, communication and listening skills.
- Ability to be patient and understanding. - Ability to take initiative as well as encourage others.
- Ability to understand and work with confidential data.
- Ability to be flexible and work according to the needs of the team.
- Acknowledge and actively support the rights of women, children and young people who have experienced domestic violence.
- At all times you will be expected to protect the safety and security of services, service users, staff, volunteers and buildings, and the confidentiality of records and other information.
RISE UK - (Refuge, Information, Support and Education)
- Families and Parenting
- Womens Issues
- General Helping
- Supporting Charities
- Age/Gender Restrictions
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Support on Offer
When: 01/01/1970 - 01/01/1970
Further information about availability
4 Hours per week minimum 9-1pm.
Benefits to the volunteer
- You will be working as part of a dynamic and supportive professional team.
- You will have an opportunity to develop your strengths and skills (communication, teamwork, time management, positive attitude, initiative), build confidence and feel valued.
- You will gain transferable professional skills and work experience that provides you with additional sources for positive work references.
This opportunity is available
More Opportunities from RISE UK - (Refuge, Information, Support and Education)
There are no more opportunities from this organisation.