Introduction to volunteer management
This one day course is aimed at those who are new to volunteer management, or are looking to refresh their knowledge. It will give you an overview of different aspects of a volunteering programme; planning, recruitment; support, development, evaluation, inclusion and equalities.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain and implement the processes of volunteer recruitment, selection, and induction.
- Implement approaches which help to motivate and retain volunteers.
- Implement practices that support volunteers to increase in confidence, develop skills and progress in their role
- Outline the key principles of volunteer support and review
This one day course is aimed at those who support, manage and induct volunteers working in their service.
Bookings will be prioritised to our members on a first come first served basis.
- Thursday 26 September
- Time: 9.30am – 4.00pm
Venue: Friends Meeting House, Ship Street, Brighton, BN1 1AF
Trainer: Sue Shaw
Book via Eventbrite
|Organisations Annual Income||Members||Non-members *|
* Organisations who are not a member of ours, but are a charity or community group operating in Brighton, Hove, Adur or Worthing
Some bursary places are available to groups operating in the local areas we work in with an income of less than £35,000 per annum.
Book your place on our Eventbrite page
Refreshments: Hot drinks and biscuits will be provided.
NEXT | Routes partnership awarded second round of funding to help people into learning and employment