This section of our guide will help you successfully evaluate your volunteering programme and the impact of volunteering.
Monitoring and evaluation is an essential element of your project delivery cycle. It will help to:
- Prove your successes
- Highlight areas for improvement
- Identify gaps in services
- Identify new opportunities
Done well, it generates betters services, better activities and can be used in funding applications and project development.
Don’t forget, you can use your monitoring and evaluation information to let volunteers know how well they are doing.
Please use the menu on the left hand side to find some useful information.
If you using a phone or tablet and you are unable to see the additional content menu on the left:
- Scroll up where you see ‘Voluntary Sector Menu’
- Click on the three bars next to it and you will be able to see the listed content.