Use our new platform to find volunteers for your organisation by following these simple steps:
- read our guidelines (PDF)
- register your organisation and upload your opportunities here
- once you have registered and uploaded your opportunities, the Volunteer Centre team will then look over and publish your opportunity for you. This can take up to a week, so if your opportunity is urgent please email us and let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org
- It will then go live on our new volunteer opportunity search page
Things to consider
- Good quality of information is key to good recruitment
- It is important to take time to consider the information you provide to potential volunteers
- Are these roles accessible to different groups of people, if not historically, can they be?
- We reserve the right to not promote opportunities which don’t fit with our values. For more details read our opportunity guidance (PDF)
We can’t promote overseas volunteering opportunities. To find out if do-it can advertise your opportunity for you email email@example.com
If you need any help get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01273 234826.
We are open to enquiries by email and phone Tuesday to Thursday. We aim to respond to all enquiries within seven working days.