We offer learning opportunities for volunteers, paid workers, management committee members and trustees from voluntary and community organisations in Brighton, Hove, Adur and Worthing. They’re organised in response to needs identified by you.
Priority is given to our members. Find out how to join us as a member.
Our Newsletter is the best way to get up to date information on our training offer. For more information, get in touch with us at email@example.com
Bookings are open now for the following courses:
- Managing Staff Remotely 26 May and 2 June 2020 (online)
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme, 10 June 2020 (online)
- How can we build effective and safe online communities during the pandemic? 16 June 2020 (online)
- Child Safeguarding: a Q&A with Brighton and Hove’s Front Door for Families 26 June 2020 (online)
- Keep on track with your Grants, Trusts and Foundations Fundraising, 30 June 2020 (online)
- Make your Grants, Trusts and Foundations assets work harder, 14 July 2020 (online)
- Reopening Community Buildings, 16 July 2020 (online)
- Wellness and Wellbeing course for volunteer coordinators – Introduction session, 21 July 2020 (online)
- Shifting to Digital Services During the Pandemic, 21 July 2020 (online)
- Introduction to volunteer management, 10 and 11 November (2x half days online)
See other Adur and Worthing learning opportunities coming up here.
Terms and conditions
All our training courses are now bookable via Eventbrite. Please see our terms and conditions in relation to cancellations and refunds.
We run regular courses on a range of topics including;
- Finance and fundraising
- Legal structures
- Charitable Incorporated Organisations
- Human resources, employment and facilitation skills
- Monitoring, evaluation and impact
- Equality and inclusion
- Social media, working with the press
- Quality Assurance
We can develop and deliver bespoke training courses for your group or organisation. To find out more get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01273 234023