We run a number of networks for voluntary and community organisations, so you can meet, learn, and work together to influence local policies and plans.
The networks include:
- children and young people network
- trustee and leadership network
- health and wellbeing network (Adur and Worthing)
- health and social care network (Brighton and Hove)
- small groups network
- volunteer co-ordinators forum
To find out more about the networks, such as who they’re for and when they meet as well as the date of their next meeting, click on the links above, or use the menu on the left.