Untapped Fundraising Potential: find new ways to raise funds, 21 October
Do you want to:
- Find new ways of raising funds?
- Understand where your untapped potential is?
A good range of income streams helps an organisation to be more financially resilient and can reduce the impact of reduced funding in one income area.
Many not-for-profits start their fundraising journey with Trusts and Foundations before exploring new ways to raise funds. However, many are unsure how to start individual giving, major donor or challenge events fundraising. That is where this session can help!
We will explore how to:
- Understand your untapped potential for new income streams
- Recognise what you need to do to ‘get your ducks a row’
- Create a plan that you can implement and sustain long term
Date: Thursday 21 October, 1.00-3.00pm
|Organisations Annual Income||Members||Non-members*|
* Organisations who are not members of ours, but who are a charity or community group operating in in Adur, Worthing, Brighton or Hove.
Bursary places are available to groups with an income of less than £35,000 per year.
Venue: online via Zoom – you will be sent a link after registration
Book: via eventbrite
See our training terms and conditions for more information.
NEXT | Writing for Impact: Make your applications and letters stand out, 22 September