Stewardship: Manage relationships with your donors and funders, 19 November
Do you want to:
- Have better connections with your donors and supporters?
- Find more touchpoints and exceed expectations?
- Enjoy your relationships with your donors and supporters?
Underpinning successful fundraising needs to be fantastic stewardship to build long term relationships. We must at all times remember that “They are not your donors, you are one of their charities” (Mark Phillips), importantly, it is that we are one of their charities. The relationships need to be personal, supported, appropriate and at times unexpected.
In this session we will explore:
- developing relationships so funders and donors are long term partners
- how to understand and exceed funders requirements and expectations
- create a relationship management and stewardship plan that you can achieve and sustain long term.
Date: Friday 19 November, 10.00-12.00pm
|Organisations Annual Income||Members||Non-members*|
* Organisations who are not members of ours, but who are a charity or community group operating in in Adur, Worthing, Brighton or Hove.
Bursary places are available to groups with an income of less than £35,000 per year.
Venue: online via Zoom – you will be sent a link after registration
Book: via eventbrite
See our training terms and conditions for more information.
NEXT | Untapped Fundraising Potential: find new ways to raise funds, 21 October