Sector Survey – Help us tell your voluntary and community sector COVID-19 story
SURVEY UPDATE, 30 June 2020
We have received a good response so far but we need more of your responses. Many thanks if you have already completed your survey.
If you have started but not completed your survey, you can revisit your responses at any time to finish by using the same device and browser. Every story counts!
If you haven’t yet started responding, please do! The more responses we have the better we are able to demonstrate the strength of the VCSE and its impact during the pandemic. Please help us to tell your stories by sharing this survey amongst your networks.
Voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations and our communities have played a central role in Brighton & Hove and Adur & Worthing in responding to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- to explain your role, response and impact during the pandemic, using your learning and experience to do so;
- demonstrate how the voluntary and community sector has changed, adapted, worked together/cross sector; and
- show how you can help to shape future development of services and how you can react quickly to the changes that are needed in a way that keeps safe the people who use your services.
We need your help to do this. We are asking you to:
- Complete this survey by 13th July. It may take up to 45 minutes to complete if you answer all questions fully but it allows you to save your answers and take breaks. The survey will form the key evidence base and so requires a good response to build a strong picture.
- Take part in interviews and/or feature as case studies (up to 10).
If your group or organisation operates in Adur, Worthing, or Brighton & Hove, please spare some time to complete this important survey.
If you are interested in providing case studies or require further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07870 643625
NEXT | Coronavirus (Covid-19) 17 June update