Employment Law and HR Q&A Session, 6 May
We are running a question and answer session in partnership with Fiona Martin, Director and Head of Employment Law at Martin Searle Solicitors.
The aim of the session is to help organisations deal fairly with employees returning to the workplace when lockdown ends. This session will cover all questions concerning :
- the extended Furlough Scheme
- carrying out risk assessments
- how to deal with people who are anxious, shielding or reluctant to return to the workplace
- masks and vaccination policies in the workplace
You will be asked to submit your questions in advance of the session (asked during registration). You can also submit questions through the chat function on zoom.
Date: Thursday 6 May, 10.30-11.30am
|Organisations Annual Income||Members||Non-members*|
* Organisations who are not members of ours, but who are a charity or community group operating in in Adur, Worthing, Brighton or Hove.
Bursary places are available to groups with an income of less than £35,000 per year.
Venue: this live, interactive session will run online via Zoom – you will be sent a link after registration
Book: via eventbrite
See our training terms and conditions for more information.
NEXT | Holding Effective and Inclusive Board Meetings