Working with Covid-19 complexities and conflict – 19 Oct, 16 Nov, 14 Dec 2021
Building an effective, trauma informed approach to supporting workplace relationships
3 Session Course – please make sure you can attend all the dates
- Tuesday Oct 19th – in person (BMECP, 10A Fleet St, Brighton BN1 4ZE ) 13:00 – 15:30
- Tuesday Nov 16th – (Zoom) 13:00 – 15:00
- Tuesday Dec 14th – (Online or in person, depending on group) 13:00 – 15:00
In person and online
As organisations are now tentatively opening back up to face-to-face services and workplaces, there is a need to ensure safe and inclusive responses to the diversity of peoples needs.
The sessions explore psychosocial issues and key challenges for providers working in the rapidly changing context of the pandemic. They will support you in how to approach communication with potential conflict of views and reduce anxieties to make clear moment to moment decisions.
The sessions will be a place to explore trauma related responses when working with all stakeholders and to share good practice among peers. Learn how to strengthen your quality of agility and how to communicate clarity in unprecedented times.
- Feel stronger in the areas where support is needed i.e. psychosocial aspects of covid 19 guidelines
- Build on confidence and supporting peers
- Understand the quality of agility and using it for dealing with the psychosocial complexities of the pandemic
These sessions are for leaders, CEO’S and people managing teams.
This course is free, funded by Brighton and Hove City Council and delivered by Elaine Rose Leela
BOOK HERE: https://covid19complexities.eventbrite.co.uk
NEXT | Results of Health and Wellbeing Board VCS Reps Elections 2021