Helpful resources (Covid-19)
- A blog on ‘What is self-isolation and why is it important?‘ from Public Health England.
- Homeschooling – video which shows how to install a fast and easy to use free open source operating system on an otherwise seemingly unusable machine that people may well have laying around.
- The government has published new adult social care guidance to protect the most vulnerable against COVID-19. The news story is available online https://www.gov.uk/government/news/new-adult-social-care-guidance-to-protect-the-most-vulnerable-against-covid-19
- All the new COVID-19: guidance on residential care, supported living and home care guidance is available online https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-residential-care-supported-living-and-home-care-guidance
- Online Essentials: Citizens Online top tips to help those self-isolating access health information, stay in touch with family and have some fun online.
- Digital resources: further = resources from around the web to help you stay in touch with family, friends or colleagues during the coronavirus outbreak – or to help you to help others!
- How to articles and practical guidance: simple steps for how to use video conferencing tools like Zoom, Skype and Google Hangouts. Produced by CAST.
- Digital needs/asks: find more digital support on Tech for Good Brighton Slack workspace – post your pressing need and find some help!
Please see our Community Works updates page for more information about useful resources.