Latest Covid-19 information
We know that the current Covid-19 outbreak will be causing concern to local residents and organisations. We have taken the difficult decision to cancel or postpone all Community Works training and events for the foreseeable future. We will keep our website updated with new information and will be exploring ways in which we can use digital systems to deliver some of the events in the future. Please use the links on the right to see more detailed information
Please see the government’s latest update and guidance on Covid-19 here.
Please be aware of the following information in our local areas, and nationally:
- Brighton & Hove City Council’s Covid-19 webpage
- Adur and Worthing Council’s Covid-19 updates
- West Sussex County Council’s Covid-19 webpage
- NCVO – Your organisation and coronavirus
Information in other formats
- An easy read guide to Coronavirus based on the current ‘Advice on Coronavirus for places of education’ from Public Health England.
- Information in sign language produced by SignHealth.
- For Brighton & Hove residents – In BSL: How to get help during the pandemic
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) advice for patients translated into multiple languages by Doctors of the World, the Red Cross, Migrant Help and Clear Voice. The guidance is based on the UK government’s updated advice and health information. More languages to come!
See what our network are sayingFollow this list