By working with businesses and professionals we can increase our capacity to support local charities and causes. By working with us you can deliver on your corporate social responsibility ambitions, as well as give something back to our local communities in Brighton, Hove, Adur and Worthing.
We’re committed to building lasting, mutually-beneficial relationships with you, and we very much welcome you contacting us to find out more about how you can get involved with us or to discuss any support you can offer to local charities and causes.
Together, we will build stronger and fairer local areas for everyone.
Find out more about how you can get involved with us (PDF).
How you'll benefit
We ensure your time and expertise is used effectively and has maximum impact in our local communities. Through us you’ll:
- support local charities and causes who need your particular skills
- make a difference to local communities
- develop your employees’s skills
- participate in a properly manage pro bono programme
By working with us, you’ll be investing in and strengthening our local communities and local areas.
How you can get involved
We’re looking for local businesses and professionals that are interested in:
- working one-to-one with charities on a short-term project
- runing an information session for charities
- being a mentor to a charity worker or volunteer
- reading and commenting on charity funding bids
We can also help you if you’re interested in:
- helping your employees to volunteer locally
- being a trustee for a local charity
- sponsoring community events
We’re currently looking for suitably experienced and qualified business and professionals who’re interested in providing one-to-one support to charities on:
- building leases
- charity law
- data systems
- website development
We’re also looking for local businesses and professionals who’d be interested in running an information session for charities on:
- full-cost recovery
- charity governance
We’re also looking for individuals who’re interested in being a mentor to a leader in the charity sector to help them to solve a challenging issue that they’re facing.
To find out more about how you can get involved in our work, or to share your ideas on how you’d like to get involved, get in touch with us on email@example.com or 01273 234023
“I meet a lot of very interesting people through our connection with Community Works, and the projects we get involved in are extremely worthwhile.” Tim Smith, Partner, Griffith Smith Farrington Webb LLP