Be Funding Bid Ready, various dates
Join us for our 3-part fundraising training course that will increase your fundraising skills.
The course is primarily aimed at smaller organisations with an annual income around £35,000 and who are new to making grant applications or haven’t had much luck. We would encourage 2 people per organisation to attend so you can work on a bid together. Over the course, you will prepare a funding bid that you can submit to a funder of your choice.
By the end of the course, you will:
- Understand how to define a project you need funding for
- Be able to identify appropriate funders
- Know what policies and reporting systems you need to have in place
- Understand how to frame your project and know what the funder is looking for
- Be able to prepare a budget
- Be able to devise monitoring and evaluation mechanisms
We encourage you to come to all 3 sessions if you can, but this is not a requirement (for session outlines see Eventbrite).
This course is primarily for organisations who have beneficiaries in Adur and Worthing. Your organisation will be put on a waiting list if this isn’t you.
Dates: Thursday 2 May, Thursday 9 May and Thursday 23 May
Time: 2 and 9 May 1-4.30pm, 23 May 10-1.30pm
Where: 2 and 9 May St Paul’s, 23 May Worthing Library
Book: via Eventbrite
Generously funded by:
NEXT | CVS advice with Councillor Emma Daniel