Bank Holiday office closure
Owing to the Bank Holiday our main email@example.com contact point will not be checked until Tuesday 26 May.
If you need to contact us for information about local community and voluntary sector organisations, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. A member of our team will do their best to get back to you – whilst the email is being checked you may not receive an immediate response, as we have a limited staff team operating during the break.
Worried about someone over the bank holiday weekend?
If someone needs additional support due to their self-isolating, you may wish to refer them to the council here:
- Adur and Worthing: https://www.adur-worthing.gov.uk/coronavirus/community-support/
- Brighton and Hove: https://new.brighton-hove.gov.uk/coronavirus-covid-19/request-help-yourself-or-someone-else
In Brighton and Hove you could also find information here: If you, a friend, family or neighbour are finding things tough, you’re not alone. Whether it’s food, money or loneliness, find help at www.covidbrightonhove.org.uk
If someone is at risk of harm – it may be appropriate to contact safeguarding services:
Adur and Worthing
- Childrens: https://www.westsussex.gov.uk/education-children-and-families/keeping-children-safe/raise-a-concern-about-a-child/
- Adults: https://www.westsussex.gov.uk/social-care-and-health/social-care-support/adults/raise-a-concern-about-an-adult/
Brighton and Hove
- Children: https://www.bhscp.org.uk/preventing-abuse-and-neglect/reporting-concerns/
- Adults: https://new.brighton-hove.gov.uk/adult-social-care/keep-people-safe/help-adult-risk-abuse-or-neglect
If someone is in immediate risk of harm – you can always call 999
More guidance about when and how to contact police is here: https://www.sussex.police.uk/contact/af/contact-us/
NEXT | Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme Q&A, Wednesday 10 June