Routes to Success Evaluation Report
Routes to Success – celebrating our first three years
Released in April 2019, the Routes to Success – Evaluation Report looks at the success of Routes over its first three years. In particular, it looks at the overall impact of the combined effort of the partner organisations.
During these three years, partner organisations were testing a number of different but complementary approaches to supporting clients on their pathway to employment.
The report explores:
- the overall impact of Routes
- the nature of different partner approaches
- interviews with staff and stakeholders
- case studies documenting the experience of clients
- in-depth interviews with clients supported by the programme
Routes is a project funded by the European Social Fund and The National Lottery Community Fund. The evaluation was undertaken by Work & Learning Opportunities c.i.c between March 2018 and February 2019.
Download a summary of the evaluation: Routes to Success Summary