Information and advice
Get free information and advice
Work closely with a skilled and friendly adviser to explore new opportunities and options to kick-start your journey into employment, including:
- learning opportunities, such as literacy and IT skills
- develop new skills through course, training and development opportunites
- access to volunteering and training across the city
- help addressing barriers that are holding people back
- specialist advice on issues such as debt, ill health and isolation
- introductions to local networks
In Brighton & Hove
To find out more, get in touch with The Hangleton & Knoll Project.
In West Sussex
To find out more, get in touch with Workers’ Educational Association.