Routes is funded by Building Better Opportunities, a joint programme between the European Social Fund and Big Lottery.
Routes offers free, one-to-one personalised support to help people on their journey into employment in Brighton and Hove and West Sussex.
Start your journey, now!
If you want help to get into employment, call us now on 01273 234024 (landline), 07921 466035 (mobile) or email us on email@example.com
Who we help
We can help you to start your journey into employment if you:
- are aged 19 and over
- are currently unemployed (this doesn’t included people in part-time work or on a zero-hours contract)
- are currently economically inactive (this does include people not working and claiming benefits)
- have the right to remain and work in the UK
- not be currently accessing any other formal training
- be experiencing barriers that prevent you from moving into work or further learning
How we help
We’ll get to know you, and you’ll get a dedicated Routes Support Co-ordinator who will:
- work with you, one-to-one, to set your goals
- develop a personal package of support to help you to achieve your goals and to unlock your potential
We’ll give you practical help to get you back into learning or into work. The practical help will include how to:
- build your confidence and resilience
- improve your health and wellbeing
- practical job search skills
- develop the right skills for the right work
- find training and development opportunities
We can provide financial support to help you to get a qualification which is relevant to your development plan and personal needs.
Your dedicated Routes Support Co-ordinator will help you to identify your needs, and we will help to cover the costs of your travel to learning or training courses and with some childcare costs.
We can help you to find:
- an internship that combines a work placement with on the job training
- job opportunities
- networks to help you with your development
- volunteer opportunities to help you gain experience and develop new skills
- start-up support to run your own business
Where we provide our services
Brighton & Hove
Find out more
If you want help to get into employment, call us now on 01273 234024 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to refer someone for support or for general enquiries about the routes project get in touch with our:
Routes Project Co-ordinator, Jayne Ross, on email@example.com or 01273 234024 or 07921 466035