Brighton & Hove

Worried about someone over the Festive and New Year break?

If someone needs additional support due to their self-isolating, you may wish to refer them to Brighton and Hove City Council.

If you, a friend, family or neighbour are finding things tough, you’re not alone. Whether it’s food, money or loneliness, find help at

Brighton & Hove City Council’s coronavirus lockdown support:

If someone is at risk of harm – it may be appropriate to contact local safeguarding services:

If someone is in immediate risk of harm – you can always call 999. Guidance on when and how to contact the police.