Working with the media
Title: Working with the media
Date: Thursday 8 February 2018
Venue: BMECP, Fleet Street, Brighton BN1 4ZE
Are you confident when working with the media? Understanding how to engage with print, TV and radio journalists is key to the success of your organisation. Come along to this briefing which will help you to:
- recognise the media’s agenda,
- understand different ways of dealing with different media and how to communicate with each,
- develop and illustrate your key messages and avoid the common pitfalls.
The briefing will cover:
- a ‘whistle-stop’ tour of the media including print, TV, radio and social media
- tips and tactics
- what to do if it goes wrong
We are very grateful to PR expert, Tracey Allen, who has over twenty years of experience working with the media representing the third sector and has a strong understanding of how charities can work effectively with local businesses and how to get an optimum response from different media organisations.
To book your place, or if you have any questions, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01273 234023
|Organisations Annual Income||Community Works members||Non-members *|
* Organisations which are not a member of ours, but are a charity or community group operating in Adur, Worthing, or Brighton and Hove
A small number of bursary (i.e. free) places are available to groups in Adur, Worthing, or Brighton and Hove with an income of less than £35,000 per year.
NEXT | Resources for 'other ways of raising funds'