New and exciting opportunity to be part of a local charity and support the smooth running of a busy and friendly office. If you are looking to gain office experience or get back into an office environment then you will enjoy this role which has many and varied tasks.
We can support you to learn and develop organisational, communication and IT skills.
Main activities and tasks:
- Post opening and processing
- Scanning, filing and opening documents
- Booking of rooms, car parking, ordering stationery and office consumables
- Writing templated letters and collating information packs
- Monitoring and organising office stock
- Updating spreadsheets and databases
- General office administration tasks
Minimum of 2 hours per week any week day between 8am and 6pm.
- Experience of office administration
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective communication in writing and verbally
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Proactive and can do attitude.
- Arts, Heritage and Entertainment
- Administration and Office
- Disabled Access
When: 28/11/2017 - 29/05/2018
Independent Lives office is based in Worthing Town Centre and is accessible via public transport. It is a five minute walk from the town centre bus stop and ten minutes from Worthing train station.
This opportunity is available
More Opportunities from Independent Lives
There are no more opportunities from this organisation.