This volunteer role is at the centre of Esteem's operations to benefit vulnerable young people in the Adur area. Below is a list of some of the activities associated with the role:
- Updating forms, filing & drafting documents
- Conducting volunteer inductions, reference checks & DBS checks
- Maintaining & updating the Esteem Volunteer Handbook
- Collating data for drop in sessions and for evidencing impact
- Forwarding role descriptions to volunteer enquirers
Minimum 4 hours volunteering per day for expenses to be reimbursed
This role will be line managed by the Chief Executive.
- Motivated by a strong volunteering ethos
- Comfortable around young people who may be experiencing distressing situations
- Willingness to adhere to relevant safeguarding guidance for working with young people
- Proven written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proficient in writing and handling business correspondence
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Competent at filing and updating records
- Solid knowhow of general office procedures
- Excellent organizational skills with good attention to detail
- Internet savvy with a proven expertise in using MS Office applications.
- Young People
- Administration and Office
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
When: 21/11/2017 - 21/05/2018
Opposite Ham Rd Coop in Shoreham-by-Sea, immediately accessible with Number 2 bus and by train.
This opportunity is available
More Opportunities from Esteem
There are no more opportunities from this organisation.