Our volunteers make a big difference to the services we provide here at Team Domenica. We're always looking for people to join in and help us transform the lives of the learning disabled.
As a Marketing Coordinator you will play an important in helping to develop and deliver Team Domenica's marketing and communication plans to generate awareness and support fundraising activities.
- Supporting the Fundraising & Marketing Manager in promoting the charity across all marketing channels
- Contribution to the creation of innovative promotion materials - flyers, posters, donation forms, case studies
- Assisting with the production of social media content and campaigns managed through publishing tool 'Hootsuite'
- Helping to write and collate material for monthly newsletters and email campaigns
- Supporting the development of a 'Regular Giving' programme and the creation of effective communications, including material to be used within a 'Donor Recognition' strategy
- Assisting with the upload of content and photographs into the website CMS platform
- Collection of data and research for targeted fundraising events and income generation
- Gathering performance evaluation analysis so we can continue to get better at what we do
- Maintenance of marketing content library including content used for applications.
A flexible position that will suit someone who has a genuine passion for charity work:
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Confident and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team
- Innovative and creative design skills
- Good writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work closely with a wide variety of people, both internal and external to the charity.
Team Domenica will make sure volunteers have the support required to work on their projects. We are committed to providing the best experience for our volunteers, ensuring the placement is interesting and useful.
There will be an initial interview and application process, followed by a full DBS check.
As part of the induction you will be able to join in several sessions with our candidates at the Team Domenica Training Centre.
The number of hours are flexible based on your availability and can be explored further during the initial interview.
- Administration and Office
- Computers, IT and Websites
- Fundraising and Finance
- Marketing and Media
- Supporting Charities
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Support on Offer
When: 15/11/2017 - 15/05/2018
Visiting Team Domenica in Brighton is easy. We're just under an hour by rail from London and only half an hour from London Gatwick Airport.
The city is also served by a direct rail link from the Eurostar Service at St Pancras, as well as being easily accessible from the major ports of Dover, Portsmouth, Southampton and the local port of Newhaven. National Express coaches also regularly service the city. There are local bus stops located directly in front of Team Domenica on the Old Steine.
This opportunity is available
More Opportunities from Team Domenica
There are no more opportunities from this organisation.