Our volunteers make a big difference to the services we provide here at Team Domenica. We're always looking for people to join in and help us transform the lives of the learning disabled.
As a Fundraising Assistant you will play an important role in helping to raise valuable funds for us to continue and expand our services.
- Assist with events and community fundraising projects
- Research and identifying appropriate sources of funding
- Assist with grant applications
- Help with the promotion of events, such a leaflet mailings, poster distribution, and word of mouth advertising within the local community
- Production of fundraising reports and updating supporter details on our database
- Supporting development of proposals and reports to board of trustees.
- Reaching out to companies to find out how they choose their charity partners
- Researching donations for our fundraising auctions and raffles
- Thanking our supporters
- Providing general admin assistance in the area of fundraising.
A flexible position that will suit someone who has a genuine passion for charity work:
- Enthusiastic with an interest in fundraising and events
- Good communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
- Good written skills with basic IT knowledge including using the internet
- The ability to be proactive and use own initiative
- Confident and self-motivated
- Enjoys working independently, as well as part of a team.
- Fundraising and Finance
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Support on Offer
When: 15/11/2017 - 15/05/2018
Visiting Team Domenica in Brighton is easy. We're just under an hour by rail from London and only half an hour from London Gatwick Airport.
The city is also served by a direct rail link from the Eurostar Service at St Pancras, as well as being easily accessible from the major ports of Dover, Portsmouth, Southampton and the local port of Newhaven. National Express coaches also regularly service the city. There are local bus stops located directly in front of Team Domenica on the Old Steine.
This opportunity is available
More Opportunities from Team Domenica
There are no more opportunities from this organisation.