Volunteer Work Buddies
We are looking for friendly, committed work buddies to safely accompany our candidates to their work placements. Initially we will need you to get to know and understand our candidates. Team Domenica has 21 young adults aged 19-25 with a wide range of learning disabilities. This post could grow into a work coach role.
- Gain experience working with young adults with learning disabilities.
- Satisfaction in promoting the independence of these young adults.
- Potential to lead to a specialised work coach role.
Reliable, committed, friendly people with a willingness to learn more about working with young people with a learning disability. Previous experience preferable. Must be able to work within a close team and have a sense of humour.
There will be an initial interview and application process, followed by a full DBS check. As part of the induction you will be able to join in several sessions with our candidates at the Team Domenica Training Centre.
- Young People
- Advice and Information
- General Helping
- Supporting People and Befriending
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Support on Offer
When: 15/11/2017 - 15/05/2018
This opportunity is available
More Opportunities from Team Domenica
There are no more opportunities from this organisation.