Visitor Services Volunteer
To provide the essential service of a public face to the visitors of Ditchling Museum of Art and Craft. You will aid visitors to the museum with entrance ticket sales, events bookings, shop purchases and cafe service.
This role would suit someone who:
- Takes pride in offering excellent visitor experience
- Is interested and enthusiastic about cultural heritage
- Enjoys talking to and with visitors and is able to engage with a diverse range of visitors
- Is flexible, adaptable and able to respond to fluctuating workload activities
- Is happy to work with other volunteers and staff members
- Would like to work in a vibrant museum shop environment
- Is able to stand and move around for certain periods in accordance to visitor volume.
Ditchling Museum of Art and Craft
- Arts, Heritage and Entertainment
- Employment, Education and Training
- General Helping
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Support on Offer
When: 07/02/2018 - 07/02/2019
Benefits to the volunteer
There is a carpark behind the museum which is available for volunteers to use.
The closest train station to the museum is Hassocks, which is about a 25 minutes walk.
No expenses provided, though free tea and coffee provided on shift
Open to applicants over 18 years of age
This opportunity is available
More Opportunities from Ditchling Museum of Art and Craft
There are no more opportunities from this organisation.