Become a volunteer trustee and help us to achieve our vision
of a fairer and greener world by helping us to develop as a well organised,
planning-led charity promoting our global education and information centre.
Essential skills and experience include:
- an interest in education, sustainability and commitment to BPEC's aims, objective and values,
- demonstrating attributes such as integrity,
- good independent judgement and an ability to think creatively,
- an understanding and acceptance of the legal duties, responsibilities and liabilities of trusteeship,
- willingness to devote the necessary time and effort to their duties as a trustee,
- strategic vision and an ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
Brighton Peace and Environment Centre
- Employment, Education and Training
- Trusteeship and Committee Work
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Health and Safety
When: 17/10/2017 - 17/10/2018
Benefits to the volunteer
Brighton Peace and Environment Centre is located in Brighton Eco-Centre, opposite Brighton Train Station.
This opportunity is available
More Opportunities from Brighton Peace and Environment Centre
There are no more opportunities from this organisation.