Change Can Happen fund
This new fund, being launched in partnership with Here, aims to support voluntary and community organisations on their journey to being more resilient and sustainable.
The fund will help you to develop your organisation’s assets and capabilities and encourage your organisation to develop a different cultural perspective which is innovative in seeking new opportunities and models of working.
|Fund launch||Tuesday 10 October 2017|
|Deadline for applications||Wednesday 10 January 2018|
|Decision-making panel||Week of 22 January 2018|
|Grant offer letters sent||Week of 12 February 2018|
|Set-up phone call||19 February – 2 March 2018|
|Grant offer signed and returned||By Friday 9 March 2018|
|Three month check-in||By Friday 29 June 2018|
|Project activities completed||By Friday 29 March 2019|
How to make an application
- Read the guidance notes, which contain all the information you need, before making an application
- Contact the fund coordinator, Lisa Mytton, on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01273 234031, to discuss your ideas and make sure you understand the aims of the fund
- Read the sample application form to see what questions you will be asked in advance then draft your application. Note, this version of the application form is for your reference only, you need to submit your application via our online form
- Complete your application via our survey monkey form by 5.00pm on Wednesday 10 January 2018
- Print and sign the declaration form and return it to us. We require two signatures for us to be able to accept your application – one by the person making this application and one by the chair (or another trustee) of your organisation.
Come and meet the funder at our conference on 9 November where a member of the Here team and Lisa Mytton will be available to talk to you about the fund, in the auditorium at Brighthelm between 1.00-2.00pm.
We’re available to provide advice and guidance on your application, so get in touch with Lisa Mytton, on email@example.com or 01273 234031