Governance advice session at our AGM, 29 November 2017
As part of our AGM on Wednesday 29 November we are running a governance advice session. Bringing together all of the expertise, information and advice you could need if you are a trustee or are considering becoming one, to answer those questions you might be afraid to ask or don’t know who to ask.
- Gearing up for a re-structure?
- Unsure of your legal obligations on a certain governance issue?
- Reviewing your financial practices and protocols?
- Dealing with a difficult dynamic within your board?
- Considering how volunteers could help you achieve your organisational objectives?
- Considering how you can find more Trustees and/or Trustees with particular skills?
- Thinking about how the new general data protection regulations may affect your organisation or group?
Or something else! Experts available at the advice session will cover the areas of:
- Employment law and staffing issues
- Charity finance and financial management
- Charity law and the roles and responsibilities of trustees or management committee members
- Good governance practice
- Best practice in volunteer management and trustee recruitment
- General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
Book on to the governance advice sessions via our AGM booking page.
NEXT | Trustee board meeting in July