Governance advice at our AGM, 29 November
As part of our AGM on Wednesday 29 November we are running governance advice sessions. Bringing together all of the expertise, information and advice you could need if you are a trustee or are considering becoming one, to answer those questions you might be afraid to ask or don’t know who to ask.
- Gearing up for a re-structure?
- Unsure of your legal obligations on a certain governance issue?
- Reviewing your financial practices and protocols?
- Dealing with a difficult dynamic within your board?
- Considering how volunteers could help you achieve your organisational objectives?
- Considering how you can find more Trustees and/or Trustees with particular skills?
- Thinking about how the new general data protection regulations may affect your organisation or group?
Or something else! Experts available at the advice session will cover the areas of:
- Employment law and staffing issues
- Charity finance and financial management
- Charity law and the roles and responsibilities of trustees or management committee members
- Good governance practice
- Best practice in volunteer management and trustee recruitment
- General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
Book on to the governance advice sessions via our AGM booking page.
NEXT | Managing Ill Health and Disability in your staff, 22 November