Change Can Happen – new funding available
We have launched a new fund, in partnership with Here.
The vision of this fund is to create a strong voluntary and community sector that, in the face of reducing public funding and increasing demand for services, is resilient and sustainable through having:
- Stronger leadership
- Improved understanding of organisational financial picture
- Effective organisational plans
Up to £5,000 is available to help your organisation to be innovative in addressing organisational sustainability and resilience.
To apply, your organisation will need to:
- be a member of Community Works operating in Brighton and/or Hove
- have an annual income of less than £500,000
- have identified areas within your organisation that could be developed within a maximum grant of £5,000
- have read and feel connected to Here’s purpose of “Care unbound. To create more possibilities for care in every moment.” Note that organisations do not have to have a health focus to apply to this fund.
To find out more about the fund and how to apply, visit http://bhcommunityworks.org.uk/voluntary-sector/change-can-happen-fund/
Come and meet the funder at our conference on 9 November where a member of the Here team and Lisa Mytton will be available to talk to you about the fund, in the auditorium at Brighthelm between 1.00-2.00pm.
NEXT | Get discounted places for runners