Annual general meetings
Each year we hold an annual general meeting (AGM). At our AGM we review how we have used our resources and the work we have done to further our charitable objectives over the last financial year.
Our members also elect trustees to our board and vote to approve our annual accounts, appoint our auditors if necessary, and take any decisions on other matters as recommended by our trustees.
Minutes from past AGMs:
- Draft annual general meeting minutes 8 November 2016 (PDF)
- Annual general meeting minutes 13 October 2015 (PDF)
- Annual general meeting minutes 11 November 2014 (PDF)
- Annual general meeting minutes 27 November 2013 (PDF)
- Extraordinary general meeting minutes 23 July 2013 (PDF)