Since July 2014, we’ve led a partnership of eight local organisations to:
- deliver support services to the voluntary and community sector
- undertake community development in deprived neighbourhoods
- engage BME and LGBT communities, faith organisations, and individuals with a disability
Members of the partnership include:
- Hangleton and Knoll Project
- LGBT Switchboard
- Resource Centre
- Sussex Interpreting Services
- Trust for Developing Communities
- Whitehawk Inn
A core group of the partnership meet regularly to oversee and action plan activities. As well as ourselves, they include:
The core group recently evaluated the impact of working together.
If you work or volunteer with a local voluntary or community organisation read about the services we offer and other support available in the local area. Or get in touch with us on email@example.com or 01273 234023 to find out how we can help your organisation.