Routes is funded by Building Better Opportunities, a joint programme between the European Social Fund and Big Lottery.
Who we've helped so far
Since the project started in September 2016, we’ve worked with 45 people.
- 30 were unemployed or long-term unemployed
- 15 were economically inactive or not in education or training
- 8 were aged over 50
- 5 had a disability
- 10 were from an ethnic minority
Since the project started in September 2016, we’ve helped 34 people to make a change in their lives.
- 3 people moved into education or training
- 1 person entered into employment
- 30 people who were previously economically active are now actively searching for a job